The year 2022 marks the 161st anniversary of Dale College
By July 1859 good schools have recently been opened in King Williams Town, for young persons of both sexes. 6 Sept, 1877. Foundation stone of Dale College was laid by the Governor, Sir Bartle Frere The Headmaster RH Fuller announced that Sir Langham Dale had consented to his name being used to name the school. Dale College Building in Queen Road officially opened.